1. This website with photos of people who look alike but aren’t related.
2. I would love to see this film. I hope I can find it on DVD someday.
3. I made this tonight. It is extremely chocolatey and more like a ganache, but it IS easy and yummy. A little goes a long way.
4. I’m flirting with the idea of making a trip to Stone Henge for the Winter Solstice. I’ve done this once and was unexpectedly moved by the experience. However, maybe once is enough.
Happy Yuletide 🙂
3 thoughts on “Odds And Ends”
1. All my live people have come up to me and mistaken me for other people.
2. Being nearly blind, I hate sub-titled movies. If I am reading the sub-titles, I can’t watch the film.
4. True. Sometimes you cannot recreate the magic of something the second time… like with sex.
Life damn it, life. I hate it when I proof read something and still miss the obvious.
Planet of the Snail can be found here: http://vimeo.com/31821257